The patriots une Team de TF2 sur PS3
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

So I'm ruining team fortress, huh?

So I'm ruining team fortress, huh? Empty So I'm ruining team fortress, huh?

Message  KTE Dim 29 Mar - 8:46

I got this message because I play with you guys:

and:
EA should have sorted it out, but they didnt. The only reason I see for players to play with these ppl who only just teleport is to improve their own ranking, I dont see it as a way of just trying to win. I can see this guy may be your friend; all I was asking was why he acts as their bodyguard such as not moving away from his own base in 2fort; its because of these players that 2fort became a mess and the best players stopped playing on that map. Also I have seen the same thing happening on dustbowl. I dont play for points, never have for a long time. However, playing with other ppl who just teleport all day was plain sad, but watching others trying to defend them just to get high points was even more sad.

Looks like somebody hates us... or just me. Either way. I just thought you should guys should know. I know what some of you do for points, but I don't care. If anybody wants to see how it plays out, here's the link:
http://tf2ps3.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=mogshots&action=display&thread=166
KTE
KTE

Revenir en haut Aller en bas